ODYSSEY is a 52-page, full color magazine published 9 times per year. It is appropriate for young readers ages 10 – 16.
|U.S.A.||Canada* / Foreign|
|1 Year Subscription (9 issues)||$33.95||$48.95|
|2 Year Subscription (18 issues)||$57.95||$87.95|
|1 Year Bulk Rate (4 copies)||$27.00 each||—|
* Canadian subscription prices include GST.
* Foreign subscribers please add $15 per magazine subscription per year and prepay in U.S. dollars.
Don’t miss another issue! Subscribe Online now!
"ODYSSEY is the perfect complement for teachers doing discovery science. The science extensions, activities, and articles are accessible to middle-school children from all backgrounds and of all abilities. It is an ideal vehicle for taking the everyday experiences of children, both within and outside the classroom, to deeper levels of interest and understanding."
Dr. R. Bruce Ward, Director, Project ARIES, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
ODYSSEY believes that science is an exciting adventure, and that it can lead to a lifetime of scientific inquiry and satisfaction. That’s why each 52-page themed issue is packed with articles by acclaimed writers and scientists – information that talks "to" (and not "down to") young readers. ODYSSEY helps children keep pace with the rapidly changing world of science by presenting its most exciting discoveries, and it prepares children for the challenges and rewards of the future.With ODYSSEY, you and your students:
- get the hottest news in all areas of science from around the world,
- read interviews with leading scientists,
- navigate the night sky with ODYSSEY’s monthly star charts,
- use home and classroom activities to breathe life into science learning.