- The National Wildlife Federation displays live bald eagles! Check out their beauty for yourself! Hear the eagles and other wildlife by turning on your speakers!
- View elephants in their natural habitat at Hohenwald’s Elephant Sanctuary in Hohenwald, Tennessee, and learn about what they need socially and physiologically to thrive. This sanctuary was featured in a National Geographic special, The Urban Elephant.
- The Fisheye View Camera is a living reef aquarium featuring corals, invertebrates and tropical fish with live views, archived images, time-lapse movies and more...
- Take a trip to the National Zoo and see the elephants take a bath at 9 a.m. EST every day.
- A slow load time but with images worth waiting for -- bald eagles nesting in Western Massachusetts, along with solid information about this handsome, symbolic bird.
- If fish are your thing, you'll find lots to like in the Monterey Bay Aquarium. From a Kelp cam to an Otter cam, and even a Penguin cam, there is something for everyone!
- Spy on insects at the Insect Zoo at Iowa State University. Control a live camera within the Insect Zoo! You can actually look around and zoom in and out. If you cannot physically visit the Zoo, this is the next best thing!
More to come! If you have a favorite Webcam to suggest, send it to ODYSSEY's Webmaster.